Thursday, May 26, 2011

Started This Blog Today.

Well, today I just decided that it's time for me to get a programming blog to write about all the cool code I've written. I'll include other things in separate pages named like "Humor" and "Contact". I tend to use 4chan-esque humor when I feel like scoring major lulz, but generally I just want to have a laid back blog that conveys useful and interesting information about me and my coding adventures. Spread the word, I'll be posting programming series on YouTube which I'll give you guys updates about as time goes by. If you manage to find my fail channel before I fix it up, just think of it as a really bad April fool's joke.

Don't worry, this isn't going to be just a dump blog for all my personal angst and bad grammar. I'll post pictures and fill out articles to a reasonably well thought out standard when I start posting related information.

No comments:

Post a Comment