Useful Programming Tutorials
- Cplusplus.com | A good website for learning the basics of C++.
- Microsoft MSDN | If you plan on developing for Windows, you'll end up going here.
- Bjarne Soustrup's C++ Programming Book | Probably the most extensive "tutorial" out there.
- VB Tutor | I know, that voice is extremely annoying, but I find this site useful.
- Microsoft MSDN | Already mentioned, but again. This is a godsend for Windows developers.
- Mastering Visual Basic | A pretty good book. The Visual Basic equivalent of Bjarne's book.
- Oracle Tutorials | The end all, be all (Anthrax reference) for cheesehead's who don't read books.
- Head First: Java | A really good book for programmer's who aren't necessarily advanced, but who have at least gotten their feet wet.
- Installing JDK | Don't ever ask what the difference between JRE and JDK is.